Irish and UK Cross-Border Tax Advice

At Caroline Crowley Accounts and Tax Advisors located in Cork, Ireland we provide specialist Irish and UK cross-border tax advice, which is relevant if you are an individual living or working in the UK /Ireland or receive a foreign income, or a business owner operating in Ireland and/or UK. Our primary focus is very much in the Small to Medium sized Enterprises (SMEs) and Owner Managed Businesses (OMBs).

Our tax advisors provide expert guidance to both individuals and business owners falling into some of the following categories:


  • Individuals who live in Ireland but are employed in the UK;

  • Individuals who live in the UK but are employed in Ireland

  • Individuals resident in Ireland/ the UK in receipt of a gift/inheritance from Ireland/ the UK;

  • Individuals who are in receipt of foreign income; and

  • Business owners who operate in Ireland and/or the UK.

We are currently assisting clients to adjust to a new business reality post Brexit. This includes advising them on registering their business in the UK or ROI as appropriate. We can help you review your business and create a plan for your business after Brexit. We are also supporting individuals with their tax concerns, on moving to the UK and also with their tax matters on moving to Ireland from the UK.

For expert advice in the area of cross border tax or if you are moving to Ireland from the UK, please contact us by email on


Get In Touch

7 + 1 =

Caroline Crowley

The Granary
New Road, Bandon, Cork

+353 (0)23 8841899

Latest posts


Sign Up For Our Newsletter

12 + 9 =