TAX ADVISER CORK
Tax Consulting & Planning
At Caroline Crowley Accountants and Tax Advisers, located in Cork, Ireland we have extensive experience in all areas of tax consulting. Unlike other firms we take a more proactive and involved approach to the bookkeeping and accounting needs of the client ensuring that the filing and payment of all the relevant tax returns of your business is done in a timely manner during the course of the tax year. We provide all our services with a special focus on taxation.
We endeavour to offer the highest standard of financial and taxation advice for you.
Among the tax services we offer include:
- All tax compliance work including submission of Income tax, PAYE, VAT, RCT, CAT and Corporation Tax returns.
- Advising on tax efficient structures for business start-ups.
- Tax Support with Irish Revenue and HMRC enquiries and audits.
- Planning for retirement and estate taxes.
- Advice to employers on the operation of PAYE in Ireland and the UK.
- Negotiating settlements and deferred payment plans with the Revenue Commissioners for clients’ with tax arrears.
- Provision of personal tax compliance services for executives, company directors, sole traders and partnerships.
As a tax adviser based in Cork we have supported individuals with the following tax matters :
- Passing assets to your family / buying a house for your children
- Taking advantage of gift and inheritance (capital acquisitions tax) reliefs
- Moving from / to Ireland – understanding tax residency and domicile
- Examining capital gains tax (CGT) exposure if selling property / shares
- Review of annual income taxes paid to ensure the efficient use of tax bands and tax brackets.
We provide a full range of tax services to small and medium sized enterprises, private companies and individuals. As a tax adviser based in Cork we have extensive experience supporting clients throughout Ireland and the UK with their tax requirements. For a no obligation discussion email firstname.lastname@example.org